IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 & 8 OPERATING SYSTEMS
Members using Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 operating systems may experience a "Server Busy Error" that prevents them from completing their transaction in Web Teller. This error is related to a Windows Update Patch (KB2585542) that was released January 9, 2012.
There is nothing functionally wrong with the Web Teller home banking application; the Microsoft patch prevents the normal operation of Web Teller. This is often the case with rapidly changing technology and the interdependence between companies for daily operations.
As a resolution to this issue we are recommending that you do one of the following:
1. Use the Firefox Internet Web Browser instead of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer. It is okay to have more than one browser on your computer and the Firefox browser is a free download from Mozilla.org. This appears to fix the problem for both Windows 7 & 8 users.
2. For Internet Explorer users, add gerberfcu.com to the compatible settings:
~ Open Internet Explorer
~ Click the Tools button, then click Compatibility View Settings
~ Under Add this website:, enter gerberfcu.com and click Add
How do I sign up?
Print and complete the Web Teller Agreement. Fax it, along with a copy of your driver's license, to Member Service at (231) 924-7181 or submit to the nearest Gerber FCU branch. Member Service will contact you with a temporary password.
First Time Web Teller Log In
Once you receive your temporary password from Member Service, you're ready to create a Username! Click here to create your Web Teller Username.
How do I add the ability to transfer from my account to another member number?
- Log in to Web Teller with the account you wish to transfer from.
- Above your Account Summary, click "Message Center."
- Next click "Leave Message."
- Type the following message: Please grant this account the ability to transfer to (INSERT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE ACCOUNT YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO).
- Click "Continue."
- Once you have verified that the message typed is correct, click "Continue" again to submit.
Web Teller offers the highest industry security standard for all transaction types. It uses 128 bit SSL encryption, and firewalls to safeguard your accounts.
We recommend using the current version of Mozilla Firefox or one of the tested browser versions listed here:
- Firefox 3.6.15
- Firefox 4.0
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
Forgot Your Password?
Contact Member Service at (800) 338-3746 to have your password reset. The next time you log into Web Teller, be sure to customize your password again.